Saturday, December 15, 2007

Once-a-week-whether-I-need-to-or-not training plan


Iciness this past week was not very conducive to running.

So I didn’t.

When the sun popped out, at least a little, on Friday, so did I.

Once again I had an almost out-of-body experience when I changed the time I usually run.

I had the day off, so I dropped the Ozlings off at school and then took off. What the heck were all these cars doing on my streets?

There is a huge difference in traffic when running at 5 in the morning compared with running a little after 8.

I went 7 yesterday and I am kind of feeling it in my legs today. Kind of sad to see so much of my conditioning evaporate.

Guess its only going to get worse as long as I continue this run-once-a-week-whether-I-need-it-or-not training plan.

1 comment:

Topher said...

That plan sounds very inviting, but you're right - it doesn't take long for all that conditioning benefit to drain and plop you right back to the "beginner's stage".

Hope you all have a nice Christmas!