Monday, October 15, 2007

Squish, squish, squish

Did somebody move Kansas City to the Pacific Northwest while I wasn’t watching?

It rained last night. Again.

Getting out the door this morning for an easy 3 miles, I was greeted to raindrops dripping from the trees and puddles everywhere. It must have just stopped.

After my rain-soaked runs over the previous couple of weeks and my rainy weekend in the wilderness, I am just starting to wonder whether I should skip the race Saturday to work on building an ark.

Look, if somebody did move Kansas City to the rainy Northwest, I wouldn’t be mad. The way I figure it, the wet conditions wouldn't be terrible. That's why they invented Gore-Tex, right?

But if we are going to get their weather, I also want the views of Mount Ranier and the ocean.

No comments: